ThawZin AungGyi '15
is studying at Oxford to get a Masters in Public Policy.
Natasha Blackadar '15
is in San Francisco for the next year working as a Resident in Social Enterprise (RISE) Fellow with New Sector Alliance. That fellowship includes a full-time job at TechSoup.
David Adler ' 14
just completed his Fulbright in Mexico and is beginning his Rhodes placement.
And what others are doing...
- Research Consulting at Caritas Internationalis
- Communications at the Global Fund for Women
- Advocacy work at Oxfam America and Reading Partners
- Running a public radio show in India
- Founding NGOs, such as GOALS Haiti, the Mali Health Organizing Project, and the Creative Kid Project in Vietnam
- the World Bank
- Foundations such as the Clinton Foundation
- NGOs in the US: Population Services International, the Union of Concerned Scientists, the Center for the Study of the Presidency and Congress, Shared Hope International and many more!
- NGOs in Indonesia, India, and Mozambique
- Social Entrepreneurship: Ashoka, Pave, New Sector Alliance, Echoing Green
- Financial & Strategy Consulting at Capital One, Mahindra & Bain
- International Risk Consultancy
Fellowships & Service
- Fulbright Scholars in Sri Lanka and Morocco
- Princeton in Asia, Princeton in Africa, and Princeton in Latin America
- Peace Corps Volunteers in Jordan & Zambia
- Fellow at the American India Foundation William J. Clinton
- Fellowships at Government agencies such as the Department of State
- Studying Medicine at Mt. Sinai School of Medicine
- Studying Law at Harvard and other top law schools
- Getting their Masters and PhDs at top research universities