Come and talk to us about the Public Policy Concentration!
If you are interested in learning more about he concentration, contact Melissa Nicholaus, or make an appointment to see her during her office hours.
Student Affairs Coordinator, Public Policy Program
Watson Institute, 59 Charlesfield Street, Room 201
Schedule an appointment via Google Calendar
- General inquiries about the concentration requirements
- Review of course requirements to obtain declaration override
- Course approvals (to be reviewed by the Director of Undergraduate Studies)
- Information about internship funding opportunities
Keith Brown, Director, Undergraduate Public Policy Program
Watson Institute, 111 Thayer St., Room 124 (International Relations/Development Studies Suite)
- Transfer credit and study abroad approvals
- Capstone approval
- Engaged Scholar Program