Promote a more just, peaceful, and secure world by furthering a deeper understanding of global human rights and humanitarian challenges, and encouraging collaboration between local communities, academics, and practitioners to develop innovative solutions to these challenges.
- Promote rigorous, interdisciplinary research in both human rights and humanitarianism, and explore both synergies and tensions between these fields
- Reimagine the education and training of the next generation of humanitarian and human rights researchers, educators, and responders
- Support human rights and humanitarian programming that engages faculty, visiting scholars, and practitioners from communities around the globe to explore current crises and share best practices
- Enable students -- undergraduate, graduate, and medical -- to become engaged in human rights and humanitarian work through action-learning (internship) opportunities
- Leverage our alumni network to support current students in areas of mentorship, professional development, career placement, and inspiration.
For more information please contact the CHRHS Director, Dr. Adam C. Levine (firstname.lastname@example.org) or the CHRHS Program Manager, Seth Stulen (email@example.com)