To promote a more just, peaceful and secure world by furthering a deeper understanding of global human rights and humanitarian challenges and encouraging collaboration between local communities, academics and practitioners to develop innovative solutions to these challenges.
- Promote rigorous, interdisciplinary research in both human rights and humanitarianism and explore both synergies and tensions between these fields.
- Reimagine the education and training of the next generation of humanitarian and human rights researchers, educators and responders.
- Support human rights and humanitarian programming that engages faculty, visiting scholars and practitioners from communities around the globe to explore current crises and share best practices.
- Enable students—undergraduate, graduate, and medical—to become engaged in human rights and humanitarian work through action-learning (internship) opportunities.
- Leverage our alumni network to support current students in mentorship, professional development, career placement and inspiration.
For more information, please contact the CHRHS Director, Dr. Adam C. Levine (firstname.lastname@example.org).