Thursday, February 25, 2016
59 Charlesfield Street, Room 101
Register here to attend
Find out more about the program, including the ability to specialize in making a difference in social justice, data-driven analysis, urban policy, international security, health policy, and more.
The Brown Master of Public Affairs degree features
- Flexible curriculum emphasizing analytical skills, domain knowledge, and field experience
- Focus on global and domestic policy
- Experience policy making at an international site
- A 12-week action learning consultancy
- Rigorous 3-semester format
The Brown MPA - Change the World
Find more information about the degree at brown.edu/MPA or email us at email@example.com to schedule an admissions appointment.