The Watson Institute welcomes applications from undergraduates for the Institute's hosting, promotion, or funding of on-campus student activities. Proposals should be for events that:
- fall within the mission of the Watson Institute, "to promote a just and peaceful world through research, teaching, and public engagement";
- relate to themes residing squarely within the arena of international and public affairs;
- advance student knowledge about international and public affairs (as opposed to events more generally celebrating culture);
- benefit, inclusively, Brown's undergraduate community; and
- might seek to meet costs such as travel for guest speakers, publicity, and light refreshments, with a limit of $500 per event.
Applications are assessed on a rolling basis.