Come and talk to us about the Public Policy Concentration!
If you are interested in learning more about the concentration, contact Melissa Nicholaus, or make an appointment to see her during her office hours.
Academic Program Manager, Public Policy Program
Watson Institute, 59 Charlesfield Street, Room 104
Schedule an appointment via Google Calendar
- General inquiries about the concentration requirements
- Review of course requirements to obtain declaration override
- Course approvals (to be reviewed by the Director of Undergraduate Studies)
- Information about internship funding opportunities
Anthony Levitas, Director, Undergraduate Public Policy Program
Watson Institute, 111 Thayer St.
Office Hrs: Tuesdays, 2-4:30 Rm 262
Appointments by skype at Tony.Levitas
To schedule go to: https://goo.gl/JLKcTw
- Transfer credit and study abroad approvals
- Capstone approval
- Engaged Scholar Program