Students are encouraged to seek advising from a faculty track director with questions about track selection generally and about selecting track electives.
STEP 1: Complete the 2-page IAPA Concentration Form.
- Refer to the IAPA requirements page for more information.
- List a course for all 11 requirements plus language.
- Include courses you've already taken and those you wish to take to fulfill the requirements.
Note - this is a plan and is not set in stone.
STEP 2: Schedule a meeting with Undergraduate Concentrations Manager Anita Nester
- The ASK override will be issued at that meeting.
STEP 3: Submit your approved course plan in ASK.
- List all 11 courses, including language courses if applicable, and apply the relevant course tags.
- If you have not obtained an override code in Step 2, you will not be able to begin the concentration declaration process in ASK.
STEP 4: Receive confirmation email from ASK.
- Be sure to check your email inbox for this confirmation!
- The concentration filing process is not complete until you receive confirmation.
- If you need to make a correction to your course plan you will need to resubmit.