Tuesday, April 19, 2022
1:00pm – 3:30pm
Joukowsky Forum, 111 Thayer Street. This is a hybrid event. If participating virtually, register here to join.
CLACS presents its spring 2022 graduate student symposium, featuring affiliated graduate students and recipients of CLACS funding opportunities.
- Guarocuya Batista-Kunhardt, Public Affairs, Brown University
- Adelaida Tamayo, Anthropology, Brown University
- Alejandra Cueto Piazza, Sociology, Brown University
- Morgan Clark, Anthropology, Brown University
- Paloma Pinillos, Spanish and Portuguese, The Ohio State University
- Claire Climer, Comparative Literature, Brown University